Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Bragging Rites!!!! My Rite Aid Score week of 10/10/10



Ok so this was my first real couponing trip at Rite Aid. They were pretty helpful, but I almost had to pull out my Rite Aid Coupon Policy for the $5 of $25 purchase coupon. Remember this coupon is for $5 off a total of $25 before coupons and tax..and 25 dollars adds up real quick these days!! I orginally needed paper plates and my fav mascara Great Lash by Maybeline!! So I headed off to Rite Aid to see what deal I could get. Now before coupons I would have went to walmart and spent around 10 bucks for plates and my mascara.
...SO total for all of the items pictured above was $3.36 OOP...
Here are the details

TRANSACTION 1:

Sinex Dayquil on sale $4.99
Use the $4/1 coupon in the 10/10 PG
Pay $0.99.
$1.50 +Up reward
Final cost $0.51 Money Maker!!

Playtex Tampons Gentle Glide sale 2/$8
Use 2 $1.50/1 found here
Use the $2/2 October Video Values Coupon
Pay $2
Get a $2 +Up Reward when you buy 2
Both packages for free

Gain Dish Detergent sale $0.89
I bought 2.
Used 2 $1/1 from the 10/10 PG

Udderly Smooth Lotion 4oz $1
Get a $1 +Up reward
Final Cost FREE

Maybelline Cosmetics 40% Off Retail
Buy 2 Maybelline Eye Studio Gleam Eye Trio on sale for $3.71
Use the 2 of $2/1 October Video Values Coupon (You can sign up for 2 different Video Value Accounts. I used my DH's name and a different email address)
I actually used a tear off coupon I had for $3/2
 but here ias another link for a higher value coupon
Use 2 $2/1 coupon found here
Final Cost FREE + $0.29 moneymaker!
I actually paid $0.42 for both using my tear off pad coupon.

Dove Shampoo or Conditioner $3
Buy 1 Dove Shampoo/Conditioner
Use the $2/1 October Video Values Coupon
Plus the $0.75/1 coupon from the 10/3 RP
Final Cost $0.25!
If you have multiples this a great Stock up!!

Now use your $5/25 Coupon found here


My total with CA tax was $2.12

TRANSACTION 2:

If you have something particular to buy. You would purchase those items and use your +Up rewards from the previous transaction.

So I purchased 2 Plates $1 each.
and my FAV mascara Maybeline Great Lash 40% off.

I used my
$2 + Up Reward-Playtex
$1.50 + Up Reward-Nyquil
$1+ Up Reward-Udderl Lotion

Final cost $1.74 OOP

So Total $3.36 OOP for 12 Items.. LOVE IT!!

0 comments: