Monday, November 22, 2010

My Target Shopping Scenario




I headed to target to score the cuponk game for $2 and then figured I better get some more coupons ready cuz I knew I could score some sweet items for cheap. I headed to Starbucks first for my BOGO coffee. MMMM Peppermint Mocha. I had noone with me so I put the other one in the fridge and reheated this morning!! My kids wanted the Scrabble Flash about a month ago at TRU and it retailed for 34.99!! and I almost bought it. Thank Goodness I didn't. Here is my transaction details.

Stove Top- on sale $0.79 each.
Use the $0.50/2 Target store coupon found here
Plus, stack with the $1/2 coupon found here or here
Final Price- 2 boxes for $0.08!!

Kraft Cheese, Block or Shredded 6-8 oz- on sale for $1.80
Use the $1/2 Target store coupon found here
Plus, stack with 1 $0.75/1 Kraft Natural Cheese Shreds & Chunk Manufacturer’s coupon found on the Target site here  one per computer. I used one of these) OR Also if your store carries the touch of philadalphia brand you can stack the $1/2 coupon with 2 of the $1/1 kraft philadalphia cream cheese coupon here (2 prints per computer. I used one of these)
I also found a peelie on one of the bags for $1.00 off one kraft cheese and one phildalphia cream cheese (on sale for $1.19) which makes them $1.00 each
Final Price- I paid $3.45 for 4 bags of cheese and 1 cream cheese.

Airwick Candle- On sale for 2.99
use the $2/1 coupon from the 10/24 SS or found here
there was also a $3/1 from the 11/14 SS
Final Price as low as FREE- I paid $0.99

Reach Floss-$0.97
use $1/1 found here-I believe this is no longer available but if you have some in your coupon book
Final Price- FREE

Cuponk Game- 4 day sale $7.00
Use $5/1 found here
Final Price-$2.00

Scrabble Flash- 4 day sale for $20.00
Use $5/1 Hasbro game found here
I also had a peelie for $3.00 off. My price was $12.00
Final Price-$15.00- still a good price they also have some other selection games available on this coupon

Pajamas- check clearence rack-
I bought the cute plaid ones for me they were on sale for $8.00.
This is a deal you can play around with your self. I found the sleep shorts for $2.48
I used the $10.00/3 select brand of womers sleepwear found on the Target coupon site last month, so this is an optional buy if you have the coupon.
Final price was $2.96 for all 3 pajamas!!
Coupon still available here- look under apparal

Propel Waters-1.10
Use bogo coupon found here
Final Price-$$1.10 for 2- I needed some of these for lunch this week.


So Grand Total- $24.23 with tx
Not bad!!
Savings of $56.88

0 comments: