Thursday, January 27, 2011

Vons Clearance aisle

Don't forget to check out your local Vons Clearance aisle.I was able to score the above for $1.50. I used my $2/1 oil of olay coupons from 12/26 PG and the $2/1 Loreal 1/13 SS insert. There was also some yummy brownies and other food items which I turned down because one day I will make it to weight watchers. :) On another funny note, My son and I were looking at all the clearance aisle things and as I was flipping through my coupon book to see how many Oil of Olay coupons i had this little old lady crept on in and was literally throwing all the Oil of Olay soap in her cart, I had to quickly grab these two because she was not going to leave any. They had a pack of 16 bars that would have been $0.25. She cleaned those out under 2 seconds flat. My son and I just couldn't stop laughing. She didn't even have coupons for them, but hey everyone is out to get their hands on a deal RIGHT? :)

0 comments: