Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Walmart: Am I brave enough?


OK So today is the day I will head out to Walmart to see if I can score some cheap and free stuff. First of all I dread going to the Walmart in V.V. On the bottom of their receipts and in weekly ads it now states "accept competitors coupon" but of course they do not train their employees on this and they have not updated their online coupon policy. I have had friends that one day the cashier accepts all their coupons and then the next day will refuse them all. On a brighter note they have broke ground on a new Super Walmart in my city, really close to Super Target (which is a coupon friendly store). I will be able to hit both stores in one trip!!!
I will let you know how the trip goes. Wish me luck!!!

If you are looking for a Walmart list check out Under $1 at couponingtodisney.
Thanks for the list!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How was your trip to Wal-mart? I have had several problems with this company at excepting my coupons.